Your information is transmitted to us electronically via a third party in a non-secure way.
As with any non-secure electronic communication there is a chance that your information may be intercepted and viewed by someone else.
NHS Forth Valley cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss whatsoever caused by the interception of your personal information.
Once your condom order has been processed, we will only retain details of your postcode to monitor the use of the scheme. This information will be retained by NHS Forth Valley only for monitoring purposes.
The information you provide on this form will be treated as highly confidential, and NHS Forth Valley will not pass it on to anyone else.
Lubricant does not need to be used routinely for vaginal sex as it does not make sex safer and increases the chance that the condom will slip off. Lubricant may be used if it makes vaginal sex more comfortable. However lubricant IS recommended to be used during anal sex.
• This service is free of charge to residents living within Forth Valley. Addresses provided with orders must be within the appropriate postcodes.
• The Condoms by Post service is available to anyone living in Forth Valley who is aged 16 or over. Service users are required to confirm they are 16 years old or over prior to submitting an order.
• Anyone under the age of 16 is advised to visit the local Sexual Health Services where free condoms and advice are available. (Please note; although the age of consent is 16, there is no legal age restriction on young people purchasing or acquiring condoms).
• Instructions on how to use condoms will be included in postal packs however anyone wishing to speak to a nurse or doctor can attend any of the Sexual Health Services.
• The Condoms by Post Scheme cannot be responsible for incorrect or false information supplied with orders.
• This scheme does not require registration, so we do not retain any personal details apart from the postcode supplied with each order.
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our Condoms by Post app. Whilst we resolve these, please order via the website using the form below.
There is a wide range of free condoms to choose from. Have fun finding out which type suits you best and make sure you get the right fit. Have a look at the different types of condoms available.
Placing your order is easy:
Please provide your name and the postal address that you would like the condoms to be sent to. Remember, this service is only available to people in the NHS Forth Valley area. If your postcode is not within the NHS Forth Valley area we will NOT be able to process your order.
Once you have entered a Delivery Address please remember to click "Add Address"
An email has been sent to the email address provided in order to verify your order. Please click on the link supplied in the email to verify your order. Upon verification your order will be processed within 5 working days of receipt and will be sent to you in a reinforced envelope. If you do not receive an email please check your spam folder.
If you would like to leave a comment regarding this service please use the panel below.